User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Looking for a team!

Hello!

I'm DunDin, or x2xtrouble on Discord. I'm currently making an Ocean Overhaul mod, to make the ocean funner to explore!

I feel that the ocean, even with the ocean update, it just feels barren, it needs more life and more habitability.

And with that, I present the "Oceanic Expeditions" mod! As of now, I have nothing to show for it. But I'm looking for a modeller and someone to make the textures. I'll provide an overview of what the mod will present below.

(Making sure you understand, the ocean will be the main focus of this mod, but it will also add some things on land, that will of course all link back to the ocean. Oh, also, we'll be modding lakes and other bodies of water too.)

New entities! Both mobs and creatures, even bosses!

New ocean dimension! It'll be an alien-like dimension with all sorts of planets, strange fish, etc!

New plants, crops, blocks and ores.

New buildings! More underwater ruins, monuments and lore bits to encourage exploration for all the lore freaks and much, much more.

I'll even be taking ideas from the people that join the mod team!

This mod has become a dream of mine since I played subnautica for the first time way back in 2014, I just never got to it and forgot about it.

If you're interested, let me know on discord!

x2xtrouble#7936 on discord.

Last seen on 19:24, 17. Sep 2023
Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I would be interested.
Mon, 05/09/2022 - 07:04

I would be interested.

Last seen on 21:05, 27. Mar 2024
Joined Dec 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I've made some sick models…
Mon, 06/06/2022 - 17:52

I've made some sick models before, Like my camel or a Truck, I'd be happy to help