I am having a Issue with the avoid entity goal

Started by MinerMinerMods on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 13:58, 21. Jan 2023
Joined Mar 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I am having a Issue with the avoid entity goal

I don't understand what the error is the related code is in the entity AI tab, the Inputs were (radius:10,near speed:5, far speed:5.5, type:Trident)

the mod was built in (2021.3) version (1.17.x) and was ported to (2022.1) generator(1.18.x)

you can request addition info on the Mob or AI

Executing Gradle task: build
Build info: MCreator 2022.1.19518, forge-1.18.2, 64-bit, 7893 MB, Linux, JVM 17.0.1, JAVA_HOME: /home/USER/Desktop/minecraft/MCreator20221/jdk, started on: 2022-05-14-15:55:19

> Configure project :
The code of this workspace uses official obfuscation mappings provided by Mojang. These mappings fall under their associated license you should be fully aware of.
(c) 2020 Microsoft Corporation. These mappings are provided "as-is" and you bear the risk of using them. You may copy and use the mappings for development purposes,
but you may not redistribute the mappings complete and unmodified. Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the mappings provided here.
Use and modification of this document or the source code (in any form) of Minecraft: Java Edition is governed by the Minecraft End User License Agreement available
at https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula.

> Task :compileJava FAILED
/home/User/MCreatorWorkspaces/ccc/src/main/java/net/mcreator/ccc/entity/HypocampusEntity.java:137: error: cannot infer type arguments for AvoidEntityGoal  this.goalSelector.addGoal(1, new AvoidEntityGoal<>(this, ThrownTrident.class, (float) 10, 5, 5.5));
     ^(this is at the "n" of the new not here)
1 error
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.
* Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 2s
1 actionable task: 1 executed

BUILD FAILED
Task completed in 4 seconds