Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ocean biomes not working in 1.18

Hello, I have asked this in so many places and have looked all over the place + have tinkered around for ages, but no matter how hard I try I cannot get my ocean biomes to actually generate correctly. I have edited almost all of the numbers to different things but everything I try just creates land biomes with maybe a river. Another problem is structures no longer generate in them in a normal world, but the structures do generate in a single biome world. (That's the least of my worries right now though) If anyone has any answers please tell me because I really need these biomes to actually work.

So far the only value I have found that actually generates the biome with water in it is 0.05 in base height and 0 in height variation, but any higher or lower it either doesn't work, or doesn't generate the biome in the world anywhere (which is another problem I have with this god forsaken update, only some biomes are actually generating in the world)

Please if you have any answers or tips for something, tell me because this is really bugging me.

Last seen on 01:07, 21. Nov 2022
Joined Mar 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I've also been dealing with…
Tue, 05/17/2022 - 02:04

I've also been dealing with this and I found another post of someone desperately trying to figure it out. I think its a bug. Since it worked fine before. Probably has to do with the new terrain generation. Hopefully Mcreator releases a patch to fix this.