User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Worlds of Yetuk discussion page
Thu, 06/09/2022 - 01:50 (edited)

Ok ok, if you were here 2 years ago my first mod was a space mod. It was removed due to containing photos of GUI. Nowadays I am more experienced with 2 years on MCreator. For any who wish they had downloaded it back when, it was a buggy mess and overall a bad mod. That's alright though. When you first make something, it is objectively bad. Now that I have learned more I will make a reference to it in the form of the following mod. This first paragraph has been recap for the old mod.

Introducing an original mod in the works... 

WORLDS OF YETUK

Worlds of Yetuk is a mod beginning development by Shadow Studios Online (SSO). Mod will begin with normal Minecraft until you go mining or simply look up. Lets go top to bottom with new things in the

Overworld/Konderon:

In this mod the overworld is referred to as Konderon. By looking up it's quick to notice that there are hot air balloons. If you manage to get up there by pillaring or using a later mentioned method you can see a new mob is inside. This said new mob will have available trades. Heading down to the surface if you go pretty far, which is why I didn't mention it in the beginning, you can see refineries and excavation sites littered around deserts, forests, swamps, ect. and when you see them, you will know you hit a jackpot. I have not decided the loot or the traps but it will be worth it. Finally, underground. Underground when mining you will see massive differentiation between certain rocks. But these aren't rocks but rather meteorites from centuries ago! These meteorites can contain special ores, stones, and metals! There will be 10 in total. But be careful, for some contain acid from the oxidizing metals! Meteorites can be decoration and be used to make a time machine. Another use is to make Armor and tools!

That is all as of the moment. More is being decided. Comments will be handled seriously. 

Edited by Shadow Studio's Mods on Thu, 06/09/2022 - 01:50
Last seen on 16:22, 8. Jan 2024
Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Comment if I made any…
Wed, 06/08/2022 - 03:14

Comment if I made any spelling or grammar errors