User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Astraos Discussion and Team Members Needed
Fri, 06/24/2022 - 18:59 (edited)

Hey, just published my first mod (Not my first, just first to be published) Astraos | MCreator (Also, sorry if this isn't the place to post ._.)

I wanted to ask if this mod is too much (If it's too disturbing) or if I should use the original textures. This mod took me quite a bit of my free time, and I don't want it to be taken down, and am willing to redo all the textures. Also, please if you do like the mod still, report bugs, and see behind the scenes ---> https://discord.gg/TrdPc63PG4  as I'm really in need of beta testers. So I can deal with the bugs before the next biome. Also, other people as said in the Discord (Also, the original mod will only be available in the discord till I sort out whether the mod is alright or needs to be changed)

(I ask this seeing the no inappropriate images rule in the guidelines, and didn't know if the textures in my mod break this rule.Theres no blood, but, it does look like there is

Also, my Discord - Aroyki#9690

(Also, this is sort of a  duplicate post, so, I'm okay with this one being deleted since I didn't know where to post this topic)

Edited by Aroyki on Fri, 06/24/2022 - 18:59