Trying to make an item that when put inside a smithing table, makes the tool/weapon/armor unbreakable.

Started by CrazzyMatthew21 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 23:15, 10. Apr 2024
Joined Feb 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Trying to make an item that when put inside a smithing table, makes the tool/weapon/armor unbreakable.

So basically, I have an item called the "Unbreaking Medallion" and I want it to make tools, weapons, or armors unbreakable when put into a smithing table with said tool weapon or armor. I have no idea how to do this. Someone please help me, I'm making this mod for my parents because we like to play Minecraft together but they want more things to craft when mining. Thank you.

Last seen on 04:08, 14. Dec 2022
Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You could remake all theā€¦
Sun, 07/10/2022 - 00:12

You could remake all the tools and set the durability on all the remade ones to 0 (making them 0 will make them not have a durability). Then you make all the smithing recipes to turn the normal tools into the custom made invincible ones. Also, when making the invincible tools I recommend using the minecraft wiki (https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Minecraft_Wiki) to make sure you have all the stats correct. Have a good day!