User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Powerful godlike boss ideas

Hello.

For my mod (The Strongest), I'm currently adding tons of godlike creatures who created existence. I've got the Transcendent God, Omnipotent God already in the game, and I'm planning to add the Creator, the Destroyer, the Box, the Paradox, and all these other godlike bosses who've reached the levels of omnipotence and beyond. Here's the problem...

I'm running out of ideas lol. I'm planning to add maybe 15 ridiculously powerful beings to my mod, and I've run out of ideas. So far I have these ideas:

Transcendent God, The Author, The Ordinal, The Creator, The Destroyer, The Box, The Paradox, The Omnipotent God, Sitrof Te Sungam

And I need 1~6 more powerful beings. I'm looking for godlike beings, or cosmic entities like the ones in verse and dimensions wiki, or alldimensions wiki. Feel free to give me suggestions, and you can literally add almost any ability to these bosses, so I'll give an example of how to give the suggestions:

Boss name: Guest

Hp: 1e100000   (At least 1e10000hp, not infinite hp)

Attack damage: 1e10000   (At least 1e9990 attack damage, not infinite attack damage)

Armor: 100 (Must be either 99 or 100)

Description of appearance: A humanoid creature slightly bigger than an iron golem, blue body with green eyes (Give an accurate description)

Abilities:  (Give full description of every single ability, but I will add dimensional destruction/restoration and killaura based on the boss's stats)

Fireball- Shoots a fireball

Dimensional destruction- Destroys the dimension they're in

Dimensional restoration- Creates/restores a dimension

Kill aura- Deals 1e1000 damage to all nearby mobs each tick, and burns them

Explosions- Explodes nearby terrain destroying biomes

Personality:

Short tempered

Extra abilities:

Omnipresence

Omniscience

Just send me a boss idea a bit like this. Thanks a lot!

(Note: Omniscience, Omnipresence, dimensional destruction, dimensional restoration, asteroid rain and kill aura are automatically added to the custom boss)

Last seen on 11:02, 1. Apr 2024
Joined Jul 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Maybe a boss that is able to…
Sat, 08/13/2022 - 15:45

Maybe a boss that is able to shoot gamma ray?

because you know.. its the strongest explosion registered by humans so it would fit godlike creatures theme