Joined Aug 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I want to make copper golem and i need some help

So i wanted to make a copper golem mod as Systemzee has made in origin server. So first i have made the blockbench model and put it in game
Now i want to know that if i want to make him summon when the structure is Copper block at bottom above it a lightning rod and on the copper block a button and when you press the button then he will spawn (I need help in procedure)
Now after that how will i make his head rotate on random times (animation and procedure)
And then how can i put the copper golem pressing button animation in mcreator (HELP)
And then how do i make him waxable and scrapable with a honeycomb and iron axe.
And at last i want to know how can i make him oxadizable.
Plz help as i want to make this mod for my sister's birthday for her
Plz, Thankyou :)

Last seen on 08:50, 28. Oct 2022
Joined Aug 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Plz help  
Mon, 08/15/2022 - 15:52

Plz help

Joined Aug 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Plzzzzzzzzzzzz Helpp
Sun, 08/21/2022 - 04:09

Plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Helpp

Last seen on 06:22, 13. Mar 2023
Joined Feb 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Animation are hard to do…
Sun, 08/21/2022 - 20:31

Animation are hard to do with mcreator you would need custom code as of right now until there is an updated plugin for it. Copper Golem mods exist though.

Joined Aug 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Can u explain some…
Tue, 08/23/2022 - 09:27

Can u explain some procedures
1. The summon structure is not working. (And also when i press the button then only he should spawn)
2. On entity tick update how can i change his texture to the exposed and then oxidized and then weathered.
3. Does Feder's Geckolib work?
4. Button press animation and press procedure Plz
5. At last How to make him waxable with honeycomb with particles and scrape with iron axe with particles.
I am new to mcreator so plz.

Last seen on 00:46, 6. May 2024
Joined Oct 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
if it was me I would take…
Thu, 10/06/2022 - 11:45

if it was me I would take the easy way but it is limited & just make a custom mob & edit the skin of a mob that has a close shape, so the custom mob looks like the copper golem. U may need a custom mob for it any way. Then u could make a custom block & have a trigger in that block that removes the block & spawns the custom mob when u place the block. You can also make a custom crafting rep for that custom block.  I don't know how to make blocks react with each other to spawn something in replay to u building with more then one block. Making a way to craft the spawn egg is also a way.  If u can find a mod with a copper golem in it, you could find the mob tags from a save game file & make a mod that uses mob data from other mobs outside of the mod u make. Yet it is hard to explain. I would start by having a custom mob u want to spawn.

Last seen on 11:34, 9. Oct 2022
Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
@Nate0ymi you do know that…
Thu, 10/06/2022 - 13:15

@Nate0ymi you do know that he wants a custom spawn structure right? not some custom block imagine if you had to place down and "iron golem block" to summon it. You seem new so I'd recommend you use Blockbench its very easy (very very easy) instead of a custom skin. Also a spawning structure isn't that hard to code just a bit tedious