Pre-written books in chests for loottables.

Started by Crimspider on Thu, 08/18/2022 - 06:23

Topic category: Advanced modding

Last seen on 04:38, 10. Sep 2022
Joined Apr 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Pre-written books in chests for loottables.
Thu, 08/18/2022 - 06:23

I know this question has been asked before, but it was never answered properly. Because I want to know how to add a book which is written and then saved in a loottable in game. Or does this require code? Because I can try such a thing too, but I just need to know. I really want to add lore to an ore of mine.

Last seen on 14:59, 30. Sep 2022
Joined Sep 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I also wondered about the…
Fri, 09/30/2022 - 15:00

I also wondered about the question more than once, but I could not understand what the problem was and why the book could not be added. I consider myself one of those people who read quite a lot and different literature. When I was a student, I didn't have time for that because the biggest issue for me was writing an essay especially from criminology. I understood that this subject is the most difficult for me because of its specific terminology and large amount of information. So it was difficult for me to study all this. Accordingly, I started looking for a service that would make it all easier for me, and it turned out to be https://writix.com/essay-examples/criminology . This is a community of experts who perform papers quickly and efficiently. Now I understand how easy and simple it really is, because if you have the Internet, questions about studying are solved very easily.