Joined Mar 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Feature Request (Click Procedures)

Hello! This is about a feature that I think would fit in Mcreator nicely. I would like to request two new global triggers to add that are related to clicking. One would be *On Right Click* and the other would be *On Release of Right Click* that do exactly what they say. I am working on a mod right now, and this is a real tough issue to work around because normally I would just make a key binding and that would be the end of it, but you can't set key bindings to clicks on default, and when you do manually they are overwritten by the mine/place keybinds. Does anyone know a workaround to it? For the development, you could use the playerController class and it would be pretty easy. I just don't know the specifics of making anything like this. It could be an addon too, I would appreciate this a LOT. Thank you!

mc.playerController.onPlayerRightClick

Last seen on 15:21, 16. Oct 2023
Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Which minecraft version you…
Sat, 09/10/2022 - 12:00

Which minecraft version you have this playercontroller.

Also it would be client sided only (i guess mcreator is directed on server sided mods), cause server has no idea if and when player right or left clicks. You'd have to write special "connector" (I mean packets) which will notify server about it. It is be terrible idea to have multiple procedures, each with their own connector (however the right way, creating an external file, available for all procedures is not possible in the built-in procedure system. Maaaaybe it can be bypassed by creating global variable in mcreator and using variable's connector, i dunno).

Sooo... I don't think it'll be added.