Joined Oct 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Sounds Play Double sometimes and at complete random [Play Sound Procedure]

Ive been working on a Furniture Mod which ofcourse uses Various Sounds. Be it Changing channels on a TV or Expanding a Sofa upon Shift Right Click, and while all of these use different procedures and sounds, they all have one issue in common. The sound effect they are supposed to play Double Fires randomly. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt. In other words it plays the sound effect twice at the same time which you can clearly hear.

One rather interessting thing ive found is that holding down the right click Button on a block when it would have double fired results in it continously double firing until I let go of the button. Same for when it didnt double fire.

In my Testing the chance of it double firing a sound are roughly 35%-25%. If I had to guess it might have something to do with the input method. Considering that this issue accurs with different sound effects and procedures leads me to believe that this is surely a bug.

Last seen on 00:54, 24. Mar 2024
Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I noticed the same thing. A…
Sat, 10/22/2022 - 22:08

I noticed the same thing. A temporary work-around you can use is using the "execute command as entity" block and using the playsound command

Last seen on 03:52, 28. Jul 2023
Joined Feb 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Play the sound on serverside…
Wed, 11/02/2022 - 03:11

Play the sound on serverside to fix this issue