• Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
2nd Snapshot 1.19.2, Procedure doesn't happen, errors in console
Tue, 10/25/2022 - 20:05 (edited)

The Procedure

The one its trying to call

The console

Besides those errors, I have not discovered any other issues thus far.

And to clarify, the second procedure is the one that does not occur.

Edited by Count Grimhart on Tue, 10/25/2022 - 20:05
Last seen on 20:08, 17. Apr 2024
Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Are you working on the first…
Tue, 10/25/2022 - 23:57

Are you working on the first 1.19 snapshot? If so, it isn't able to process procedures with more than one wait block in them; Pylo just released a new version that fixes the bug.

...If you are using the latest version, my guess is that the second procedure is missing some dependencies from the first one. Try exporting the second procedure and just plugging it directly into the first instead of calling it remotely.

...Also, if you're trying to do cool summoning effects, I highly recommend lightning. it even has a special tag specifically for non-damaging dramatic effects.

Last seen on 18:37, 30. Nov 2022
Joined May 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thank you for the reply.I'm…
Wed, 10/26/2022 - 02:05

Thank you for the reply.
I'm 99% positive I'm working with the 2nd Snapshot released. The 1st snapshot was labeled with b41417. The one I'm testing is the b44708 version. I have other nested wait functions that work fine. 

The following is an example of other nested wait procedures that worked fine. in  b44708.

As for the procedures in the main post, I;m using the exact setup in the current 2022.2 1.18.2, and it worked on that version. Its the mod called Knight Quest.

And thank you for the suggestion but! Its already applied to the bosses spawn tick XD, Its called Netherman, The One Who Fell.

As for why I have things set up like this, is wasn't able to copy paste procedures. So I took the lazy route, and instead of recreating the procedure, I just called on it from main one. I didn't know exporting worked like the way you mentioned. I thought Exporting and importing would overwrite the whole procedure.

I'm 99% sure that doing your suggestion should fix the issue, but I'm reporting it just in case no one else has.

Last seen on 18:37, 30. Nov 2022
Joined May 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Okay, I've done as…
Thu, 10/27/2022 - 21:40

Okay, I've done as instructed. After loading a new workspace to make an example, I noticed it wasn't the call block. The details are in the github issue.