Minor bugs happening in compiled mod vs workspace

Started by swelkinn_n on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 22:53, 29. Dec 2023
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Minor bugs happening in compiled mod vs workspace

When in the workspace, there are issues not present when I launch the game with the jar file outside of mcreator.

These issues, while not exactly major, are very annoying :

• Date issues

I have a procedure that is supposed to toggle a variable on during the months of October and November, which seems to not work in the jar unlike in the workspace, as when it is within these months you get an advancement which does not happen outside the workspace, as well as a few other things which I admittedly didn't test, but are only present when the variable is on which again apparently did not happen.

• Projectile texture issues

I have an item that shoots a projectile but is not classed under a ranged weapon, because I wanted to avoid the pulling back animation entirely. This, however, has caused SPECIFICALLY one of the 2 examples of me doing this to not have a texture when shooting, and once again only outside the workspace. This one I don't even remotely understand, as the other item can actually shoot multiple items with unique textures (a small benefit of the item method if you're willing to forgive the pulling back) which works perfectly fine with these unique projectiles.

How do I fix these?