Custom structures are not spawning in custom biome unless the structure is spawning in a vanilla overwolrd biome

Started by Xzing on

Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions

Last seen on 22:07, 14. Jun 2023
Joined Nov 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Custom structures are not spawning in custom biome unless the structure is spawning in a vanilla overwolrd biome

Hello, my problem is simple : I made a custom biome and tried to make custom structures spawn in it, but spawning isn't working on some condition :
Spawn proba is at 90000, spawn on surface and dirt or grass block (ground of my biome, I  also tried with no block restriction, result is the same).

If I put no restriction about biome or if one of the biomes is a vanilla overworld biome (river, forest and mushroom fields worked), the structure is spawning normally.

However, if the biome resctriction is composed only of custom biomes or other dimension biome (tried my biomes, end, nether and void)

That means that by putting mushroom field + my biome + block = dirt, the behavior is what I expect : structure spawns in my biome and not in mush. field. But this solution is just a temporary fix. I didn't fastly looked up in the code and nothing looked anormal to be, so i don't know if the bug is known or if someone has a fix.

Thanks for ansers :)

Last seen on 22:07, 14. Jun 2023
Joined Nov 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Update : the bug seems fixed…
Wed, 12/28/2022 - 21:18

Update : the bug seems fixed in 2022.4 snapshot :)