Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions
Alright, let me preface this by saying that the knowledge base and any solution I've seen on the forums have not worked with this issue. I've tried every single one I could find, but no dice. So this is my last attempt. Please someone give me some help. So about a week or two ago, any time I tried to load or create a workspace, I always end up with the fastutil-8.3.1.jar Error. I've tried everything from deleting the gradle folder, to uninstalling and reinstalling MCreator (Several times). To even turning off all my anti viruses and firewalls. Nothing. And I know it's not my internet because nothing had changed in between MCreator working, and MCreator not working. At first, I thought the download may just be down, but now I don't know. If there's any fixes for this solution that nobody has tried, please tell me. I love MCreator and I want to use it more.
Provide full log as a link to a paste service
Hello, sorry for the delayed response, I forgot about this post and hoped time might fix the issue, but it didn't. Here's the error log.
Executing Gradle task: eclipse
Build info: MCreator 2022.3.48217, forge-1.19.2, 64-bit, 16147 MB, Windows 11, JVM 17.0.3, JAVA_HOME: C:\Program Files\Pylo\MCreator\jdk, started on: 2023-01-29-20:25:50
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring root project 'minebay'.
> Could not resolve all files for configuration ':classpath'.
> Could not download fastutil-8.3.1.jar (it.unimi.dsi:fastutil:8.3.1)
> Could not get resource 'https://maven.minecraftforge.net/it/unimi/dsi/fastutil/8.3.1/fastutil-8…'.
> Premature end of Content-Length delimited message body (expected: 19,011,744; received: 5,151,664)
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 3m 42s
Task completed in 6 minutes and 57 seconds
Nevermind, it appears to have started working, once I reinstalled Java.