User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
mod about detailed geology and exploration for minecraft - Underground Pioneers

Attention all Minecraft players!

Are you looking for a new challenge and a chance to be a part of something special? We are looking for talented individuals to join our team and help us create an exciting new mod for Minecraft.

Our mod will focus on mineralogy and mining, adding new minerals, advanced mining mechanics, and mineral processing features to the game. We have big ideas and need your help to bring them to life.

Whether you are an experienced modder or just starting out, we welcome anyone who is passionate about Minecraft and has a desire to create something unique and fun.

Join us and be a part of something amazing. Together, we can create a mod that will bring a whole new level of excitement to the world of Minecraft.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to be a part of our team. If you are interested, please contact us and let us know how you can contribute.

If you liked the idea, leave your email and I will add the team, we will also have a discord group to organize the ideas. Soon we will be the best ores mod in Minecraft!

We can't wait to hear from you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some fun and interesting ideas for creating a mod about mineralogy and mining for Minecraft:

1. New minerals: Add new minerals to the game, such as stainless steel, new crystals, precious stones like emeralds and rubies, and metals like tungsten and titanium. Each mineral could have its own unique properties, such as the ability to cause extra damage or to be used to create new items, new mobs,  unique way of being generated on the map, mineral rarity levels, variety of colors, crystals generated in caves, stones on the surface with gems inside, hidden chests with treasures of new minerals and others features.
  2. For each mineral added, we will create different mechanics and new items such as Ruby and laser tools and stone-activated teleportation, cobalt with electricity powers and dangerous mobs with electrical powers that must be used special armor and Opal with mystical and reflection properties that can have armor with special magic buffs and magic mobs. Just one example of many that can be added.
  3. Advanced mining mechanics: Add advanced mining mechanics, such as the ability to use explosives or to create tunnels using drilling machines. This would allow players to explore deeper into the world of Minecraft and find new types of minerals.
  4. Mineral Processing Mechanics: Add mineral processing mechanics, such as the ability to smelt minerals to create new items and metal alloys, or use beneficiation machines to separate valuable minerals from less valuable ones. This would help players have more crafting options and make mining more challenging.
  5. Rare minerals: Add rare minerals to the game, such as colored diamond crystals or precious stones like pearls or sapphires. These minerals can only be found in special locations in the world of Minecraft or can be very difficult to mine. They can be used to create very valuable items or to enhance other items.
  6. Geology: Add geology mechanics to the game, such as the ability to identify different types of rocks and minerals using special tools. This would help players understand the world of Minecraft better and find valuable minerals.
  7. Exploration mechanics: Add exploration mechanics to the game, such as the ability to use maps to find hidden minerals or to use compasses to orient oneself in the depths of the earth. This would help players feel like true explorers searching for hidden treasures.
Last seen on 18:25, 23. Dec 2022
Joined Aug 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hi!, I'm Thales Stilhano, I…
Fri, 12/23/2022 - 13:15

Hi!, I'm Thales Stilhano, I'm geological engeneering student and want to be part of your team :)