A tool with a procedure is ignoring the "efficiency" enchantment.

Started by joaovetori on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 12:19, 22. Dec 2022
Joined Dec 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
A tool with a procedure is ignoring the "efficiency" enchantment.

I'm a beginner in MCreator and I don't know how to solve the problem, I'm just sure it has to do with the procedure, because the other tools without the procedure work normally.

I discovered a problem today when I went to enchant a tool I made using mcreator, for minecraft forge 1.19.2.

I made a hammer, which mines at 3x3, (breaks 9 blocks at a time), using a procedure I found in a YouTube video.

Today I went to enchant him with the "efficiency" enchantment, and it had no effect.

It simply continues mining at the same speed, ignoring the enchantment.

So I went into creative mode and tested it with other enchantments like fortune to see if none worked or the problem was just with efficiency.

And the problem is only with the "efficiency" enchantment, the others work normally.

I don't know why, but my browser crashes when I attach images, so I'll leave the link to the video I took the procedure below:

If I wrote something wrong or out of context please forgive me, I'm using google translator.

Here is the video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL33OHSRLU4&t=517s

And here's the procedure: http://www.mediafire.com/file/65qu9fglxmhhe6t/HammerProcedure.ptpl/file

Last seen on 14:02, 2. Apr 2024
Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
well when you use a…
Wed, 12/21/2022 - 22:00

well when you use a procedure on an item like the hammer some times the item well have a unique stuff

what am i trying to say the mining speed is set in the hammer procedure and you need to do the enchantment in the procedure

1. Cheack if the item is enchanted with efficiency 
  2. copy same procedure but add the speed digging
  3. Do it with the other levels

it happend to me and that the only way i know

and i think fortune wont work to and slicktoutch