User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
My New Mod That Is Super Secret SHHH
Thu, 01/05/2023 - 01:07 (edited)

Hi everyone!! I am working on my own eclectic style of a mod that started from a few stupid ideas to make uses for useless items in the game.. I don't want to give to much away here, but I am looking for a few people with good knowledge of Minecraft (also knowing Mcreator wouldn't hurt as well) to test the beginnings of my mod..  I have seriously spent 100+ hours on this, testing, changing, testing, changing, deleting, redoing a lot, testing, but I need other peoples feedback on it now..

What I need tested, for the plants, and planting, to test out the growing procedures, and how it all works, so I can get customer feedback.. either i can explain the rules, or let you go at it blind, it's rather unique, in my opinion, and in the final form, will be very fun to plant with....

I basically have the functionality of the "main item" looking decent, there is way more to add for it, and I'm about 1% done, but the base function is locked down (unless needed to change).

The other items I need tested functionally work, and seem fun, useful, and working 100% to me, but again, another persons perspective would be awesome..

I want to just post it here for all to look at, but it is way too far from being done.. Unless I can be convinced otherwise.. :D

Qualified applicants only please? I guess leave your discord, so I can send you a the mod.

EDIT:  guess I'll just post it to see what y'all think. (Forge 1.19.2)

Second Test, fixed bugs, made it work nice.. https://www.dropbox.com/s/63orvvwrf9fuicw/Hamburger%20Kitty%20Magic%20Stick%20Mod%20TEST2%201.19.2.zip?dl=0

First test, https://www.dropbox.com/s/wq4yc1fnx1b567s/Hamburger%20Kitty%20Magic%20Stick%20Mod%20TEST%201.19.2.zip?dl=0

here is what I have so far..The only real working part so far is the portable nether portal, to get those you place the magic stick next to a built nether portal...

The shurimon flower can be planted in soul soil to grow more, it also spawns naturally.. This lets you mark your location for the portable nether portals.. It works separate than beds and the nether respawn anchor, and wear out needing to be reset, except the default world spawn, this one never wears out..

The active portable portal takes you to the nether, once your shurimon spot has been set. The ruined portable portal takes you to the surface, shurimon spot, or world spawn.

The main part of is the the Magic Stick, which only spawns from the Dead Bush, so desert and Badland biomes are gold... The dead bush also drops seeds that can be grown..

The seed has two locations where it can be grown, in the desert which stops the grow cycle midway and makes it a dead bush, which can be harvested to get the magic sticks.

The other locations it can be planted is in other biomes, these plants grow full size and drop the berries, which will do their own thing, the seeds functions are not implemented yet.

The Debug Tools just has a bunch of the needed commands for making it, and to see the different variables to make sure things don't get stuck and keep track of things, with multiple ways to reset stuff should they get stuck which sometimes happens....  I have also included two ways in the debug menu to reset the variables should they get stuck, there is also an auto-fix one by switching worlds, and a manual-fix one by crafting the magic stick, it crafts into itself and resets the variables.

I have a LOT more planned as well as more refinement of the current items. I'd appreciate the feedback.

:)

Edited by HamburgerKitty on Thu, 01/05/2023 - 01:07
Last seen on 16:53, 5. May 2023
Joined Dec 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
so im modding the same idea…
Sun, 12/25/2022 - 12:19

so im modding the same idea its just some small stupid ideas making use of usless things and new things i wonder if we can make that 2 mods one mod it will be rly cool

POTATO_XD#1111

Last seen on 01:31, 14. Mar 2023
Joined Nov 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I'll just post what I have…
Wed, 12/28/2022 - 01:31

I'll just post what I have right now to see what y'all think.

Last seen on 01:31, 14. Mar 2023
Joined Nov 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I added more, and fixed some…
Thu, 01/05/2023 - 01:07

I added more, and fixed some more, thought I'd show my work.. :D link above.