User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Minor Issues/Minor Details for more Efficiency and Organization
Sat, 01/07/2023 - 19:36 (edited)

I don't know if anything that I'll say has been asked for but I guess I'll start

- Allow already created elements to be dragged/moved/put into folders

- Permit use for shortcuts in the image editor (ctrl+z)

- Fix the Potion Item so you can create a color for the potion (Idk if that's just me)

- Some items that have a right click feature the Cooldown Block doesn't seem to work

- Make a option so a flint and steel can also light/ignite a modded portal

- Have a button or shortcut to add the color code symbol for the creation for colored name items

- Attack Damage always added by 2

- When you spawn a projectile it spawns inside of the player which sometimes can harm the player which I don't really like

- Create premade pet procedures for mobs (e.x. Sit, Breed, Tame, etc...)

- Allow for more than one Java model to be imported because every model I try to add overwrites the exist one with the same name

- Vanilla trees on custom biomes to spawn on custom ground block

- Implement a "overworld biomes" to dimensions so I don't have to click every biome

- For procedures create a "killed by entity holding [  ]" block for ease for global procedures

- Bring Recipes into the Armor/Item/Tools element(s) for organization purposes (They can be disable/enable or choose what crafting method [crafting,smelting,blasting,etc..])

- Separate the Water Bottle Item and Potion Item

- Just like the Armor Image creator tool you implement one for Tools for ease of vanilla based items.

Edited by AlvoriGaming on Sat, 01/07/2023 - 19:36