User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Help with procedure blocks
Sat, 02/25/2023 - 08:54 (edited)

When i installed MCreator 2021.1 Version and when i openned my project it opens correct but when i want to edit procedure the procedure blocks dont move

I reinstalled Mcreator and this dont work do you know how to fix it?

but i saw when i installed 2021.1 version it shows me an error "Modern-Wizard" file

Edited by Pawel1553 on Sat, 02/25/2023 - 08:54
Last seen on 18:57, 25. Jun 2023
Joined Jun 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
If you are experiencing…
Thu, 06/22/2023 - 10:44

If you are experiencing issues with MCreator where the procedure blocks do not move when trying to edit a procedure, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Make sure you have the latest version: Ensure that you have installed the latest version of MCreator available. Visit the official MCreator website  to check for any updates or bug fixes that may address the issue you're facing.
  2. Check system requirements.
  3. Clear MCreator cache: Sometimes, clearing the cache can resolve unexpected issues. In MCreator, go to "File" -> "Preferences" -> "Cache" and click on the "Clear cache" button. Restart MCreator and check if the problem persists.
  4. Disable conflicting plugins or mods: If you have any additional plugins or mods installed in MCreator, try disabling them temporarily to see if they are causing the problem. Sometimes, certain plugins or mods can conflict with each other or with MCreator's functionality.

Regarding the error message you mentioned ("Modern-Wizard" file), it's possible that it is related to a specific file or component of MCreator. Unfortunately, without further context or specific error details, it's difficult to determine the exact cause or provide a specific solution. I recommend reaching out to MCreator support or consulting their official documentation or forums for more information on this error.

Last seen on 18:57, 25. Jun 2023
Joined Jun 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
If you need help with this…
Sun, 06/25/2023 - 18:54

If you need help with this game: New World, WoW, Apex Legend, PoE, Call of Duty, Overwatch 2, Diablo 4, I recommend that you contact here.

Last seen on 07:43, 22. Apr 2024
Joined Apr 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yes, I had a problem due to…
Mon, 04/22/2024 - 07:43

Yes, I had a problem due to a clogged cache, after clearing it helped