Started by SparkleArts on Sat, 02/25/2023 - 15:28
Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator
Before we start:
There are some Features that should be in 2023.1 to fullfill or atleast in 2023.2 because these Features that I will list are very helpful for most Modders.
- Label Size
- Add a new Field where you can change the size of the Label/Font.
- GUI Tooltip
- Add a new GUI Element to place a Tooltip in the GUI. Pls with Localization Keys.
- Blit Editing
- What I mean is the possibility to use one Image where you pick a specific area of the Image to be shown only. Then you could make more compact Textures without using a Texture each.
- Percentage based Images
- You can make any Image in the GUI/Overlay to be percentage based to a Attribute or to a Variable. Here is an Tutorial/Example what I mean.
- Tab Buttons
- Maybe you could add Tab Categories like the Categories in the Creative Inventory
- Be able to create a panel with a Scrollbar to make an scrollable List with custom Buttons etc.
- Advancement Screen
- The possibility to make an advancement Screen with custom Buttons. With that you could make for example a skill tree.
- Label/Text Alignment
- The possibility to change the Alignment of each Label.
Edited by SparkleArts on Wed, 03/01/2023 - 12:40
These are such good ideas and I have wanted many of these features for a very long time. I hope this Topic gets seen by Klemen or any other Mcreator developer!
Far easier said than implemented. And I'm not talking about the Minecraft code.
I would like to add to this list that we have the option to turn off the gray background surrounding the world image, or at least allow the GUI elements to show above it.
I've tried re-scaling my screen's resolution, but the gray border that covers your GUI element still remains just as claustrophobic as before. I've attached an image to show what I mean. In the top left, you can see the slot and text field are cut off by the gray background.
All I'd really like is for the slot, text, etc elements to show above the background. This way, if you have a ton of slots (like I do) and one gets glitched or accidentally moved beyond the gray area, you don't have to go searching for it in the menu.
you didn't attach an image btw... Great ideas, OP!
Who said that is easy to implement?
These are Wishes that I want to be implemented in 2023.2.