User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
2023.1 Version made my mod nearly unusable

> Task :compileJava
C:\Users\(my name)\MCreatorWorkspaces\tarkov_stims\src\main\java\net\mcreator\tarkovstims\procedures\StashinvcodeProcedure.java:68: error: package StashinvGui does not exist return new StashinvGui.GuiContainerMod(id, inventory, new PacketBuffer(Unpooled.buffer()).writeBlockPos(_bpos));
^
C:\Users\(myname\MCreatorWorkspaces\tarkov_stims\src\main\java\net\mcreator\tarkovstims\procedures\TradervendercodeProcedure.java:68: error: package Tradersvendergui1Gui does not exist return new Tradersvendergui1Gui.GuiContainerMod(id, inventory, new PacketBuffer(Unpooled.buffer()).writeBlockPos(_bpos));
^
2 errors
> Task :compileJava FAILED
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 3s
1 actionable task: 1 executed

BUILD FAILED

Okay so this thing has been pissing my off for th past few hours, I made creative tabs, I made guis, and somehow, for some god forsaken reason, they don't work. The new 2023.1 version screwed my whole mod that I worked so hard on for the past week. The GUI doesn't show or work, I even put all the plugins that I had previously just for them to be incompatible EVEN THOUGH, they literally are, and show that they ARE for 2023.1. The creative tabs apperantly DONT exist, the GUIs apperantly DONT exist. I need help desperately because this has been making me exceedingly angry for the time I've been doing this because I just feel like I wasted my time for absolutely nothing.

This is most likely…
Sun, 03/12/2023 - 20:14

This is most likely happening if you use plugins that don't work in 2023.1. If you just remove them, your workspace will likely break because it depends on those plugins

From the code of the code…
Sun, 03/12/2023 - 23:18

From the code of the code error, it seems you are using my Fabric Generator. If you use the plugin's latest version and still have the problem, please open a bug report on the issue tracker (if nobody has already reported it). You can find it here https://github.com/Goldorion/Fabric-Generator-MCreator/issues/