Making a Sculk Mod But Ran Out Of Ideas. Help pls?

Started by TheNewKid1234 on

Topic category: Mod ideas exchange

Last seen on 21:40, 6. May 2024
Joined Sep 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Making a Sculk Mod But Ran Out Of Ideas. Help pls?

I am making a sculk-themed mod, I need ideas because I have no new ones. I have things like a sculkling crusher which defends the future boss, the Sculkhive Queen, (basically a giant skulk catalyst with legs and pincers) and gargoyles, which attack you, basically just another deep dark threat. (Oh, and loot pots, and obscurities which attack you, giving you darkness and then retreating before attacking again) For blocks I have a sculkshroom and am planning on implementing a giant one. (And a nylium-like block for sculk) I know it sounds like I have enough, but I want to add more because sculk only has 1 structure,  5 blocks, 1 biome, and 1 mob. In my opinion, IT NEEDS MORE!

Joined Sep 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Oh by the way, I probably…
Fri, 04/07/2023 - 18:42

Oh by the way, I probably won't respond for a while, I'm not good at remembering things and don't often check this kind of stuff.

Last seen on 13:44, 7. May 2024
Joined Feb 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
you could make something…
Sat, 04/08/2023 - 11:12

you could make something like a Wardenamor (which i also did in one mod, which i havent puplished yet) with a special effect called Wardination, which makes you move slower, have a highly increased strenght and permanent darkness.

you could also add a Wardenheart, which could be dropped by the Skulkhive Queen, which you can use for crafting the Wardenamor

Last seen on 13:47, 3. May 2024
Joined Aug 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I think you kinda HAVE to…
Sat, 04/08/2023 - 16:18

I think you kinda HAVE to make the sculk blocks announced and MC Live, like the sculk trap/chute.

Last seen on 11:48, 5. May 2024
Joined Dec 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
  I suggest you take…
Mon, 04/10/2023 - 09:20

I suggest you take inspiration from these image

s:

Last seen on 20:30, 5. Apr 2024
Joined Mar 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Add a new ore for echo…
Sat, 04/22/2023 - 18:50

Add a new ore for echo shards, because, where did they come from?

Last seen on 19:57, 4. May 2024
Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Maybe you could add…
Sun, 04/23/2023 - 13:47

Maybe you could add skeletons of the people who built the ancient city? I've always wanted a bit more backstory for those.

Last seen on 14:37, 30. Apr 2024
Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Maybe make tiny little bug…
Mon, 05/08/2023 - 23:09

Maybe make tiny little bug-like creatures that serve the Skulkhive, and make a large nest for them?
Or maybe you can make an Armor and Tool set out of echo shards - An idea for the weapon is like an echolocation, where if you click a button or hit an enemy, all enemies in x radius will get the glowing effect.

Also, something I'd personally love to see is more plants and flora, like really weird moving flowers or glowing bulbs or something. just to make the deep dark more alive and ominous.

Joined Sep 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
All of these are cool ideas,…
Fri, 12/01/2023 - 23:31

All of these are cool ideas, I think! Especially stuff with the echo shards, I always wondered where they came from and my only lead was that they look like amethyst and there's amethyst in deep dark chests (Possible lore? Definitely!) And I was kind of disappointed they didn't add the skulk jaw. It would have been cool for traps. As well as this, I recently had a concept idea- you could combine an echo shard with a goat horn to be able to replicate the Warden's sonic boom attack!