User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Error with Items not Stacking while Harvesting
Wed, 04/26/2023 - 21:37 (edited)

When run within the MCreator environment, nothing out of the ordinary happens, but in the exported version items sometimes do not stack while being harvested. This includes things like logs from the same tree.

One user pointed out a possible error related to "ItemStack#getOrCreateTag() "

Most notably, this only happens if the items are collected individually while breaking blocks, and the stacks will merge after a while if thrown on the ground.

How can I fix this for the useres of my mod so that they don't have to deal with their inventory being cluttered with items that randomly don't stack together.

Currently using version 2023.1.10610 of MCreator, but have updated a couple times while building this mod.

Edited by Thagrahn on Wed, 04/26/2023 - 21:37
Last seen on 19:47, 12. Dec 2023
Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This is also happening to me…
Sat, 11/18/2023 - 02:15

This is also happening to me! I'm trying to make a magnet-like procedure that runs an entity iterator block for every item in a 5 block radius. Only sometimes does it do this, and I run a data command and can see that some dirt blocks that I've mined have a blank tag{} property, while others don't, and they stack accordingly. Every time I select the slot of one of the stacks that do not have the tag, they then gain the tag (this may be because I have a custom item in my offhand when hovering over the item, but if so, then this must be a bug of some sort). Plz help!