User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Need some Mobs for a Ice Desert Biome!
Tue, 05/09/2023 - 15:17 (edited)

I'm making currently a custom Biome called Ice Desert. I wanna add some new Creatures that are immune to freezing (because I will make it so that if you are in the biome you will automatically freezing).

They should be vanilla like because I'm making a Vanilla Mod that adds a lot of new Features.

Edited by SparkleArts on Tue, 05/09/2023 - 15:17
Last seen on 03:11, 23. Apr 2024
Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Wooly Sheep- Same thing as…
Wed, 05/10/2023 - 00:15

Wooly Sheep- Same thing as anormal seep, but they give double wool when sheared.

Frostbiter/Frostbite - A small little creature with blue sin and white fur. They have a giant mouth, similar to that one mob vote desert snapper or whatever. They dnt d much damage, but they travel in large packs. Name can definitely change.

Flurries - Small flying cloud-like creatures. Passive, but can maybe be tamed or ridden or something.

Just some ideas :)

Last seen on 14:00, 24. Apr 2024
Joined Feb 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Frostbiter, I made an AI…
Thu, 05/11/2023 - 12:19

Frostbiter, I made an AI generated Image how I would imagine it and I will make it a small like Wolf Creature but has the features you are said with blue skin and white fur and a giant mouth.

And the AI generated an amazing picture of it and here are 2 Images of the same prompt(I will change the ears to the horns from the second image):