Joined May 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Loading Overlay Crash Error

Context: The mod I'm working on uses Geckolib animations plugin. The mod overall has been working perfectly every time I tried to run it. After I created two structures I went to sleep, at this point the mod was working fine. I began work again the next day and added one new custom block with animations from Blockbench, and it crashed just before reaching the title screen. I removed the block and it's files and the game still crashed at the same point. I slowly walked the workspace back into the state it was in before the structures were even added. The same error still persists. The Geckolib plugin is fully loaded in the workspace as well, and I'm unable to find the source of this error or a way to fix it. While I would start a new workspace and begin again, as I still have all of my textures and models saved elsewhere, I would very much rather fix the problem as this mod is quite large (Sitting at 874 elements, expected to end at roughly 1500 elements) Using 2023.1

The full crash report can be found below.

https://imgur.com/a/1bSe6Y8

Last seen on 15:45, 18. Apr 2024
Joined Jul 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
one of the animation files…
Mon, 05/29/2023 - 21:13

one of the animation files you imported was either not an animation file or broken. Go in the animation folder in your workspace, find it, and delete it.