Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Custom biomes crash the game

I attempted to make a new forest biome in the Overworld, but every time the biome loads in-game it automatically crashes the game within seconds because it can't load chunks. Does anyone know why this happens? There are no procedures active and minimal vanilla features.

We will need more context…
Thu, 06/01/2023 - 16:28

We will need more context about type of generator, crash logs and such to be able to help

Last seen on 12:51, 12. Aug 2023
Joined Aug 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I agree with this man i have…
Tue, 08/08/2023 - 13:00

I agree with this man i have wasted 5 days on a 1 Gb mod as I’m purely up rn at 8am as i just finished it with bags under my eyes and i have only 1 overworld biome and i refuse to remove it as this biome has been around since 1.12.2 Mcreator and i have maintained this for 3 or more years and now i have updated it to 2022.3 as custom nocs finally has a snapshot and my servers work purely with that and this 1 biome is doing that too as its crashing every time that biome is loaded i would use the most latest but I can’t really force a developer to update a mod purely with my words and i feel alittle agitated and am most likely going to pass out to fatiguing and made a account as I’m unsure what version of mcreator except 2022.3 is stable i am not used to speaking having always worked as a hobbit i think i maybe getting off topic eh point is im having it too but I don’t know what version you use but i saw this and it is screaming the problem i have been looking for some kind of fix