User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
If you don't know what procedure means

Dear MCreator Forum community,

I'd like to address a concern that has been bothering me for some time now. I understand that not everyone may fully comprehend my situation or the challenges I face when it comes to understanding and learning the procedures within MCreator. Despite my best efforts, I struggle to grasp the intricacies of the tutorials and find it difficult to follow along.

I'm not asking for the videos to be slowed down or zoomed in; rather, I believe that a clearer and more simplified demonstration would greatly benefit people like me. While some users may find it easy to learn through code, I am more visually oriented and require a step-by-step visual demonstration to fully comprehend the process.

I miss the earlier versions of MCreator, such as 1.8.3, which I found much easier to navigate and learn from. Unfortunately, it seems that the admin is not keen on updating that particular feature. This poses a challenge for me as I strive to improve my understanding of the software.

I also noticed that the admin and some users on this forum have not been responsive to my inquiries and concerns. This lack of support and understanding is disheartening, as the purpose of this platform should be to help one another and foster a sense of community. It's about collaborating and sharing knowledge to create our own Minecraft mods, regardless of language proficiency or skill level.

While I may struggle with certain words or expressing myself fluently in English or Dutch, I firmly believe that everyone should be treated equally and given an opportunity to learn and grow. It's about embracing diversity and supporting one another's unique strengths and weaknesses.

I urge the admin and fellow users to consider the importance of making the software accessible to a wider audience. Not everyone can grasp complex tutorials or comprehend coding languages like JavaScript. The software should be designed with inclusivity in mind, catering to individuals with different learning styles and abilities.

I sincerely hope that my concerns are not ignored or dismissed. I am here to learn and create my own Minecraft mod, but I need a more user-friendly approach that aligns with my learning preferences. I genuinely love this software and want to contribute, but I need the necessary support and guidance to do so.

Please understand that my intention is not to criticize or cause conflict but to initiate a constructive conversation. We all have unique perspectives and capabilities, and it's through collaboration and understanding that we can make MCreator a truly welcoming and empowering platform.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message. I eagerly await your response and hope for a positive resolution.

Sincerely,

If you want tutorials, you…
Wed, 06/28/2023 - 15:58

If you want tutorials, you have several hundreds of tutorials with multiple playlists on Pylo's Youtube channel showing you how to make several  things or explaining in details different procedure blocks or mod elements. https://www.youtube.com/@Pylo/playlists

Last seen on 08:58, 3. May 2024
Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
no i am loolooking for easy…
Fri, 06/30/2023 - 07:20

no i am loolooking for easy to learn not aavailable and more demonstrate do talk and doing of sync 

Last seen on 08:58, 3. May 2024
Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
it like this way of…
Fri, 06/30/2023 - 07:31

it like this way of demonstrate  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKNuQXMnsn0 this much easy however this version old so i wish that new mcreator 2023.2 have more like this way want he talk and doing at same time want this how my eyes can keep up and follow it