Custom baby geometry

Started by Mojo on

Topic category: Help with modding (Bedrock Edition)

Last seen on 19:16, 21. Jul 2023
Joined Jul 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Custom baby geometry

Hello, I can't get any further and urgently need help.  Unfortunately, my English isn't very good and I'm still learning the scripting language, but I've already had some positive successes.  But here I need help.  I work with notepad++, bridge and blockbench.  I created 3 geometries.  I want e.g. the cow to randomly spawn alternately with these.  The 3rd geo is for the baby because I don't like the standard baby.  I also have multiple textures.  currently 3. These may be random at all.  I have already created 3 component_groups variants for the textures in the BP.  In the controller.render.cow I have array.skins with the 3 textures and array.models with the 3 geo.  Of course the geo and textures are also listed in the entity file.  My coding for this is:

In cow.entity.json by Scripts-initialize:

"variable.random_model = Math.random_integer(0, 1);"

In cow.render_controllers.json

"geometry": "query.is_baby ? geometry.baby : Array.models[variable.random_model]"

"textures": [Array.skins[query.variant]]

But if I start the game for test, my cows are all invisible. I only see walking shadows. What do I wrong? I dried so much. How can I fIx that? Can someone help me? 

Last seen on 11:20, 7. Aug 2023
Joined Jun 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I believe bridge was in…
Wed, 07/12/2023 - 10:06

I believe bridge was in there, not mcreator. This forum is for mcreator, not minecraft modding in general

Last seen on 19:16, 21. Jul 2023
Joined Jul 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Oh im sorry ':D
Wed, 07/12/2023 - 11:36

Oh im sorry ':D