Newest version: 0.2 Techsmith Update
Lots of new tools and weapons. New ore. 15+ new items.
If you are looking for the mod, that is about technologies, but easier than IndustrialCraft, then this mod is for you! This mod is simple (but small - just now), but it is about technologies as well. Search for the platinum ore, create incredible guns and techs and make humanity's first step into the future!
What was before?
Maybe, some of you saw my first mod TomorrowTech... TTM: The New Beginning is a remake of it. Almost all textures were redrawn, titanium was changed to platinum and some awesome new things were added. I could call this mod TomorrowTech 2.0, but I wanted to say, that this mod has lots of bugs and lots of things are currently under construction, so I just called it like a new mod with version 0.1
- Uranum explosive drops straight down.
- If you take off your jetpack while flying and then put it on, you will start flying.
Please search for other bugs, so I can solve them.
Tips and custom crafting
- Compressor. Put a platinum ingot in the slot, press the button and get the platinum sheet, or use prismarine crystals to get a prismarine sheet.
- Pump Machine. Place an empty sphere in the left slot. To craft a vacuum sphere, put a battery in the right slot and press the button. To craft an oxygen sphere, put an electro shard in the right slot and press the button.
- Robotic Workbench. Put a diamond in the slot and press the button to get a nano implant.
- So the platinum ore is quite rare, it is highly advisable to use Luck III to mine platinum ore.
- Use NEI, JEI or any other recipe-showing mod, so you can see all this
- New metals.
- Genetical engineering.
- Solving bugs.
P.S. English isn't my native language, so sorry for all mistakes.
Feel free to use this mod in your packs. Just credit me, thanks.
Version 0.2 Techsmith Update
- Lots of tools and weapons.
- New armor set.
- Uranum ore.
- Changed some crafts.
- Platinum cluster now requires less fragments to craft.
- Platinum ore is now more often.
Version 0.1.2 Texture fix
- Redrew texture's dark edges, so they don't have the same color as inventory now.
- Redrew battery's texture.
Version 0.1.1 Bugfix
- Changed Techno-armor texture.
- Changed crafting system: no output slots and bugs.