*A wonderful update for minecraft, which will improve it very well! Biomes here will be updated: Swamp, Badlands, Desert and Savanna!*
Hooray! The new Perfect Snapshot 20 is here, friends! Here and optimization, and new cool features, and a really good atmosphere.
THE MOD WILL BE RELEASED FOR VERSIONS 1.16.5, 1.18.x, 1.19.x and newer!
Friends, now snapshots are released according to a certain schedule! Don't miss my dudes) Why? Because we want to spend a little more time developing and optimizing. I promise that the next snapshot will be richer than the previous one) Therefore, NOW THE SNAPSHOTS WILL BE RELEASED ON THE WEEKEND! That is, it can be Saturday or Sunday. Approximate time:
We have finally updated the panorama in the main menu, but if this does not work for you, you have to do a number of EASY STEPS:
1) In the main menu go to "Options", then "Resource Packs..."
2) And in the right column, raise to the top "Mod Resources"
3) Click "Done" and everything works!
Thank you wattles for putting my mod in your video: WATCH NOW
If you want to support me, then here is my nickname on Patreon: Magaximemum
LIST OF ALL ADDITIONS IN THE MOD AND CHANGES IN THE PROCESS: LINK
STATISTICS AND COMPARISON OF FPS INDICATORS (MOD OPTIMIZATION): LINK
In turn, point out flaws and offer your ideas (on textures, mechanics and functions). Your opinion is very important to us. We warn you that everything shown in the pictures can be changed or completely revised.
Friends, if you find a bug or flaw in the mod (and also if you have any suggestions for the mod), you can follow the link to the bug tracker: LINK
CHANGES IN SNAPSHOT 20:
- Baobab textures changed (slightly)
- Changed the texture of the palm bark, boats item
- Some palm stuff redesigned
- New Elephant Grass Mechanics:
1) Now you can "disappear in the grass"
2) To disappear, go into the grass (above 2 blocks) or (1 block ONLY ON SHIFT)
3) You will also get a blindness effect that makes you not sit in the grass for a long time
- Removed blocks of enchanting dye, for the sake of new mechanics
- Now you can recolor any blocks of wool, glass, glass panels, candles, banners, etc.
- In order to recolor something, put it on a workbench (mesmerizing dye + the desired block of any color + the desired color = get a block of the desired color)
BUG FIX AND OPTIMISATION:
- Now we decided to seriously improve the optimization and we succeeded! We have compressed all multi-size files while adding new content.
- Work has begun on the transition to 1.19
- Lately, we've been trying to put a lot of focus on optimization, so future snapshots will have more content and a smaller size (we know it sounds fantastic, but it's a fact), allowing you to enjoy playing with it!
*Suggest your ideas for improving textures, mechanics, functions and, in principle, for the development of the mod. The developers will be sincerely grateful to you!)
Developer Discord: Magaximemum#8744