Download modification file< Back to modification page
Download of CUT (1.12.2) 1.0.5.jar for Cut (600+ Blocks!) should start shortly ...
If the download does not start in a few seconds, click here to manually start download.
The files on the mod pages are uploaded by the community and are not official or affiliated with Pylo in any way. In case of any copyright infringement or suspicious downloads, please let us know as soon as possible on our contact form.
Posted by: supermj767
File description: CUT 1.0.5 (1.12.2) :Latest 1.12.2:
File size: 1.71 MB
Total download count (all mod files): 705
Version: 1.0.1 : 1.12.2
- Added every block type of Quarter blocks
- Added every block type of flooring
- Remodeled Chair
- Added Oak Hedge
- Added Coffee Table
- Added Quartz And Oak "Giant things"
- Added Lego Bricks
Version: 1.0.2 : 1.12.2
- Added Every block type of Half Slab
- Added Every block type of Checker Slab
- Added Every Wool type of Carpet blocks
- Added Folding chair
- Added Two to Four Closed folding chairs
- Added Pool Tables of different colors
Version: 1.0.3 (MOTW) : 1.12.2
- Added every block type of Double Quarter Stair Blocks
- Added every block type of Stair slab
- Added every block type of Pole
- Added Several different statues and types
Version: 1.0.4 : 1.12.2
- Added every block type of Stair wall slabs
- Added Wood Chess board
- Added Wood Chess board with pieces
- Added Black and white Chess board
- Added Black and white Chess board with pieces
- Added Coffee Machine
Version: 1.0.5 : 1.12.2
- Added every block type of Ramp
- Added Laptop
- Added 3D Block used for the 3D blocks tab image
Version: 1.0.6 : 1.15.2 (basically the same as 1.0.5 but 1.15.2)
- 1.15.2 Introduced
- Added new ramp types to best fit 1.15.2
- Removed 2 TV channels and the 3D block due to the models being glitched
- Changed the textures of all of the blocks to the newer textures
- New types of every block coming in another update
Version: 1.0.7 : 1.15.2 and 1.14.4 500+ Blocks
- Added new block types stone, cut sandstone, cut red sandstone, prismarine, Prismarine bricks, dark prismarine, polished granite, smooth red sandstone, mossy stone bricks, polished diorite, mossy cobblestone, end stone brick, smooth sandstone, smooth quartz, granite, andesite, red nether brick, polished andesite, diorite.
- This update adds over 300 New blocks!
Version: 1.0.8 : 1.15.2 and 1.14.4
- Improved ramp lag (basically removed the lag)
- Removed the Ramp creative tab
Version: 1.0.9 The Sheeps and Cows update : 1.15.2 and 1.14.4
- Added all different kinds of Vertical Walls
- Added all different kinds of Vertical Fences
- Added Creative tabs for all different mod elements
How to install a mod?
If you are looking on how to install modifications made with MCreator, check MCreator's wiki. There you can find detailed instructions of the process. If the mod has special instructions or steps for the installation, make sure to read through the mod page for any details.
Become a member of MCreator's Community and participate in one of the biggest Minecraft modding knowledge base and mod sharing platform in the world. Share your creations by uploading your mod to the community pages, or by posting to forums, by commenting, rating and sharing creations of other users or simply by learning from our Wiki.
Publish mods you made on the community pages
Have you made an awesome mod with our software and you what to share it with other users of MCreator? If you have a user account, you can publish your mods on the MCreator's Community and participate in the mod of the week contest which boosts your mod's popularity, downloads, and its presence on the internet.
What is MCreator?
MCreator is a software used to make Minecraft mods (mod generator) without programming knowledge and is developed by Pylo. It's very simple to use, and its concept is easy to learn. With it, you can make your own mod in minutes! MCreator is a great tool to learn Minecraft computer programming and to learn basic concepts of software programming. Learn more about MCreator.
Donate to MCreator
MCreator is a free project developed by people working on this project in their free time. Help us cover costs of development, support, and servers and show us your support by donating :)