This MCreator plugin adds several new mod elements and a new generator to allow the creation of MCreator plugins inside MCreator.
It currently supports custom Blockly categories, Global triggers and basic Blockly blocks for procedures.
(This is a far better plugin than the software I tried to make 2 years ago)
- Make sure you use MCreator 2022.2 (snapshots included) or a newer version
- To use this generator, create it as a data pack
- This plugin requires to have enabled the Java plugins feature.
- Back up your workspace before updating to a newer version of the plugin.
- I make this plugin mainly for fun and for the challenge, so do not expect regular updates or complete support of the plugin system.
Licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1
- Appropriate credit must be provided to the creators and maintainers of this plugin.
- Changes must be stated if any modified works are to be distributed.
- Under no circumstances can you state that modified works are endorsed by the original creators.
- Plugins made with this plugin can use the license they want, including not being in open-source.
This project is not official, and it is not affiliated with Pylo.
Do not expect any official support from them. This plugin may contain bugs or break workspaces in any version.
You are responsible for making backups of your workspaces before updating to a newer version.
|105.63 KB||105.63 KB|