Supported MCreator versions
About the plugin
Geometrical GUI Pack is template Pack using some modified Textures from Geometrical Templates Pack. It goal is to provide the MCreator Community various and unique Textures for the GUI.
- This Pack includes some Textures from Vanilla Minecraft.
- This Plugin can be downloaded for manual Installation or as a Plugin.
- If you install as a Plugin, the Textures doesn't pop up in the Template Menu in the Preferences Settings. But it will show if you create a Texture with a Template.
It is recommended to check the Changelog often - Upcoming Releases will be noted there before it is released.
Download "Geometrical GUI Pack - X.X.X (Manual Download)" (X.X.X is for the latest Version of GGP)
Copy or extract the Textures inside the ZIP file to "C:\Users\<your username>\.mcreator\templates\textures\texturemaker"
Restart MCreator to see the Changes
- GUI Textures
- Tabs for each side and modified for seamless translation
- Vanilla GUI Textures
- GUI Designs (Corners, Title Background etc.)
- Others (Textures that doesn't fit to the appreciated Category above)
Thanks to cristalpower2 for some Textures as a template!
Plugins may contain bugs, break workspaces, or alter the way MCreator operates. Plugins are not official or affiliated with Pylo in any way. In case of any copyright infringement or suspicious downloads, please let us know as soon as possible.
|Geometrical GUI Pack - 1.1.0 (Plugin)260.09 KB||260.09 KB|
|Geometrical GUI Pack - 1.1.0 (Manual Download)252.58 KB||252.58 KB|
Thanks! I plan to add more Textures related to RPG.
I installed the plugin but there's no textures
If you doesn't use the Manual Installation Method it will not show in the Template Menu. But if you create Texture with a Template you will find the Textures.
typo in the title
Oh. I fixed it.
the typo still exists in the plugin description
That should be fixed!