While I'm working on multiple mods concurrently, I'm seeing that we only have one workspace (folder) so when I switch all my files are removed and no longer accessible. This makes it more difficult to refer to portions of other mods when there are dependencies between them or just sticking with similar naming conventions.
Suggestion for improvement is to:
- not delete the folders for each workspace
- create the folder structure based on each workspace so the projects are self-contained
- we don't have to wait for the files to be deleted during a switch,
- we don't have to replace the workspace with the next workspace files and,
- we are able to switch workspaces more quickly in the process.