Ideas for Some new Procedures for the procedure editor
- A +- Math Procedure in the math functions, it randomly chooses to either add or subtract (but not both) whatever it is being used for
- A Delay / Countdown Procedure, A timer that delays for how many seconds it is defined to until it goes to the next step. Example - a audio generation Procedure plays a sound, then the new delay procedure waits 3 seconds before proceeding to the Explode at X Y Z Power Procedure
- A procedure that moves a entity / player in x, y, z direction at a defined speed value (i want to create quicksand and need to move the player in the -y direction at a slow speed upon collision of so called block)
- a "IS Snowing in Provided World" world data procedure that looks specifically for snow, ignores rain or thunder.
- a "IS 'Fluid' at X, Y, Z" Similar to the Is Air at Procedure, except it looks for any kind of 'Fluid' instead, this would be useful to trigger something if such and such fluid came into contact with something such as oil coming into contact with fire
- a Set on Fire Procedure, does what it says and makes the block catch on fire when triggered.