MCreator actually doesn't support very well Minecraft Redstone, we cannot do practically anything related to redstone.
My idea is to change completely MCreator way to work with Redstone with these new things.
New events for blocks:
- Once redstone on
- Once redstone off
New procedure blocks (int means integer/number placeholder):
- Is block at x, y, z, receiving a Redstone power? - Returns boolean
- Is block at x, y, z receiving a Redstone power of amount (int) - Returns boolean
- Send Redstone power of amount (int) from block at x, y, z.
- Get redstone power received by block at x, y, z - Returns int
Will also be cool to be able to select the side where the power will send but I think that might be hard.
New option for blocks:
- Can this block send redstone through?.(Like glass cannot send redstone but grass or stone, for example, yes)
Sorry again for the list but a big redstone support revamp must be done before 2.0.0 at least I think.