Joined Apr 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Missing Feature Checklist

This post is just me lumping together several "missing" features that I feel should be implemented into future versions. I have several ideas and don't want to flood the forum with singular suggestions, so I feel this is probably the best way to go about it.

Also! I'm aware you're probably already working on many, if not all of these! These are just the major things I've noticed.

• Allow Custom Blocks to be Brushed
  • Defining a Brushing Loot Table for Custom Blocks
  • Custom Armour Trims
  • Custom Armour Trim Materials
  • Allow Custom Armour to be trimmed
  • Update the Smithing Table Recipe element to resemble the 1.20 UI (An Extra Optional Slot, currently used in Vanilla for Smithing Templates)
  • Close Vanilla GUIs (You could use GUI localization names)
  • Add 'Immune to Fire' to the Item Extension element so that it can be added to things like armour and block items
  • Allow users to define X, Y, and Z offsets for riding a Living Entity. Possibly also Rotation and Model Size? (I'm just saying this because these are all features implemented in Blockbench for defining seat offsets, so I think it could be feasible)
  • GUI Progress bars! Basically more of the texture will be revealed depending on an input value, and you can define the Max and Min values and the Direction the texture is revealed in (Left-Right, Right-Left, Up-Down, Down-Up).
  • [Bugfix] Cancelling the "Player Right Clicks a Block" event should cancel opening the Block's GUI. It currently doesn't.
Last seen on 13:56, 5. May 2024
Joined May 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I agree
Thu, 01/25/2024 - 10:03

I agree