User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Waterlogged Block-Features, and Features Generating Underwater
Wed, 10/04/2023 - 15:45 (edited)

I'm currently building a mod that centers around an oceanic dimension, and adding certain features is giving me trouble. As far as I can tell, there is no way for me to reach the intended behavior with MCreator's current toolset, hence the feature request.

The features I would love to see in MCreator are:

1. Waterlogged block features
    1. Currently, there is no way to have underwater features generate their blocks waterlogged, and I think this could be implemented in one of two ways:
      1. A procedure block that allows you to switch boolean values on blocks, similar to the existing integer option.
      2. A block that simply waterlogs any blocks that replace water during generation.
  2. Underwater Features
    1. I'm not sure if I'm just doing something wrong, but it seems that many of the feature options currently in the software will not generate underwater. Notably the block pillar structure. It would be really nice to be able to generate some surface decoration underwater.

I think these features would greatly enhance MCreator's capacity when creating underwater features. Please let me know if there actually is a way to get these to work with the current version, as I can't find one.

Edited by Diskman on Wed, 10/04/2023 - 15:45