Topic category: Plugins and third-party tools
This plugin adds a new Fabric Generator to your MCreator.
The Current targeted Minecraft Version is 1.19.1. However, I will still continue to fix bugs for the 1.17.1 version for some times.
Note: Mod elements listed may not be all fully implemented as in Forge generators.
- Custom code
- Game rule
- Item extension
- Key binding
- Loot table
- Music disc
- Potion Effect
- Structure spawn
Partial support (almost fully supported)
- Living entity
- Ranged item
- Variables // Global scopes, except Global session, are missing.
- Villager Trade
- Read this page when you want to create a new workspace.
- Back up your workspace before updating to a newer version of the plugin.
- Mods will also require Fabric API to function properly, so when you want to play your mod, make sure you have Fabric API.
- Contributors (previous Minecraft versions) - crispy_chips1234, Klemen, U1timateJ7, BoogieMonster1O1
- This generator re-uses a lot of the code used by the official Forge 1.17.1-1.18.2 generators.
- Licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 3.0
- Mods created with this tool may be closed source and/or be distributed with a different license.
- Appropriate credit must be provided to the creators and maintainers of this software.
- Forked versions of this software must be distributed under the same license as this with attribution if distributed.
- Changes must be stated if any modified works are to be distributed.
- Under no circumstances can you state that modified works are endorsed by the original creators.
To see a complete changelog of the plugin, check this file.
* Disable some generation parameters in the biome mod element (they were not implemented) * [Bugfix #211] Mods could not be exported * [Bugfix] Fix fishing rods causing a build error
* Added base support for Fabric 1.19.1 * Added support for mod elements: advancement, armor, biome, block, code, command, enchantment, function, game rule, gui, item, item extension, key bind, living entity, loot table, music disc, overlay, plant, potion, potion effect, procedure, ranged item, recipe, structure, tab, tag, tool * Added some minor features from 2022.2 snapshots * [Bugfix] Add item to player's inventory caused a build error Notes: 1.19 mappings will come after official data lists are updated. Biomes are far from being as in the 1.17.1 generator because I will now need to use TerraBlender to generate biomes in the overworld. Even if I support Nether and End gens, I can't apply surface rules currently and so, I will also need TerraBlender. Dimensions are also not done because they changed once again between 1.18.2 and 1.19, and I didn't find how to port them. You can also expect several bugs, mostly when using procedure blocks.
* [Bugfix] It is now possible to change to this generator.
* Updated to MCreator 2022.2.31711 * Added support for the new Item extension mod element * Added support for the new command arguments * Added support for the new texture categories * Added new block features: pitch rotation, requires correct tool option and projectile hits the block * Added new plant features: is solid option, projectile hits the block and entity walked on the plant * Added blockstate management procedure blocks to universally read, write and modify block states * Added entity procedures: for each passenger, for each direct passenger, get passenger that is controlling entity, and get lowest ridden entity * [Bugfix] Checkboxes in custom GUIs had too big of a click region
* Updated to 2022.1 * Fix the access widener problem * [Bugfix #188] Selecting mega spruce tree type in biomes made the game crashed * [Bugfix #192] Local variables were not generated * [Bugfix #187] Several advancement triggers did not work properly * [Bugfix] Some recipes had problems
* Fixed #180 (Temp fix)
Hi everyone! It's been a while since the last big update, no? Well, I have an explication. Originally, I didn't plan to release a 1.17.1 of the fabric generator, but in the end, I was quick enough to finish before the first 1.18.2 MCreator snapshot. After the release of the 1.5, with the other contributors of MCreator, we started to work on porting MCR to 1.17.x and as you may know, it took us a while to improve and port the code. It was the same thing for me, except I was alone. To improve the generated code of the Fabric generator, this generator is a modified version of the 1.17.1 Forge generator, to use Fabric instead of Forge. Moving from Yarn to Mojmaps didn't help too, but another reason explaining the time was I took this opportunity to add several new features I didn't add yet, such as tinted blocks/plants and a lot of missing procedure blocks.
With the amount of work and time, it required me, I didn't test everything (not major features) and as a port to a new MC version hides bugs, I would like to ask everyone using it, to report on the issue tracker (follow the template!) every bug you find or you think you found.
Another point I would like to talk about is support for 1.18.2. I will surely not start working on it before some time. It requests a lot of time and work and I'm a bit tired to do it alone. I will do the same thing as I did for this version. I will work slowly on it when I have some motivation and time.
### 1.6-beta-1 * Added base support for Fabric 1.17.1 * Added support for mod elements: advancement, armor, biome, block, command, creative tab, custom element, dimension, enchantment, food, fuel, function, game rule, gui, item, key binding, living entity, loot table, music disc, overlay, painting, particle, potion effect, potion item, procedure, ranged item, recipe, structure, tag, tool and variables * Added support for new global triggers: Player in bed, Player respawns and Player wakes up * Added support for water loggable blocks * Added support for tinted plants and blocks * Added support for following block procedure blocks: Play break effect, is side solid * Added support for following direction procedure blocks: For each direction, for each horizontal direction, direction iterator, direction random * Added support for following direction procedure blocks: Check player game mode, Get entity shoot power, Get entity slot, For each slot of entity inventory, Get entity look face, Get/Set logic/number/string entity NBT tag, Get potion effect level, Get potion effect remaining, Remove item, Remove recipe, remove specific potion effect, Remove xp, remove xp level, Run function, send chat, set flying, set food level, set main hand item, set offhand item, set no gravity, set oxygen, set rotation, set saturation, set scoreboard score, set slot, set sneaking, set spawn, set sprinting, set in cobweb, size height, size width, submerged height, xp level, logic entity compare * Added support for following item procedure blocks: bucket to fluid, * Added support for misc procedure blocks: Get dimension id, get localized text * Added support for following world procedure blocks: shoot arrow, spawn entity, spawn entity with rotation, spawn entity with rotation and velocity, strike lightning, get number of players on the server, entity in range, entity in range exists, entity in range foreach, spawn falling block, switch world, use bone meal
The plugin's page https://mcreator.net/plugin/64512/mcreator-fabric-generator