Topic category: Plugins and third-party tools
I started a few months ago to work on a whole new Fabric Generator.
- Blocks (block entities are not supported yet)
- Custom code
- Items (inventory is not supported yet)
- Item groups
- Key Bindings (They still have bugs)
- Loot tables
- Music Discs
- Procedures (77 procedure blocks, and 4 global triggers)
Downloads can be found on the [Release page of this repo](https://github.com/Goldorion/MCreatorFabricGenerator/releases).
The plugin's MCreator forum page is [here](https://mcreator.net/forum/60201/fabric-generator-plugin).
Install like any other plugin: Launch MCreator -> Open preferences -> Manage plugins -> Load Plugin -> Find your downloaded zip file -> **Restart MCreator**.
- If you have created a workspace with a version older than 0.4.0, you need to create a new one since the workspace format has been changed.
- To use the plugin, you need to have the last patch of MCreator 2020.3 or newer.
- Always back up your workspace before updating to a newer version of the plugin.
Lead Dev - Goldorion
Contributors - crispy_chips1234, Klemen
Thanks you for all of you helping in reporting bugs, testing or anything else.
I will add more things with the time, so please be patient. However, I put all files on GitHub, so if you know Java and FreeMarker, you can help me to develop it. https://github.com/ClothCreators/MCreatorFabricGenerator
To report a bug, please use the tracker on the GitHub repository.
I would like to thanks everyone that helped me to solve problems and test it, with a special thanks to Klemen.
The plugin's page https://mcreator.net/plugin/64512/mcreator-fabric-generator