Topic category: Plugins and third-party tools
I started a few weeks ago t work on a whole new Fabric Generator, and as I finished a few things, I decided to share it with you.
- 3D models (JSON and OBJ)
- Basic Item (Texture/3D model, Name, Creative Tab, Stack Size)
- Loot Tables
- Basic Block (Texture/3D model, Cretaive tab, Hardness/Resistance, Material/Sound, Generation (excepy specific biome)
- Food (Few parameters aren’t implemented)
- Tools (Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel, Hoe and Sword)
- To use the plugin, you need to have MCreator 2020.3.
- When you create a new work spade, you need to go to the Forge Generator, and select Minecraft Fabric for 1.15.2 (0.8.2+build.194.
- You can’t use a Fabric mod with Forge. You need to download the Fabric’s loader (https://fabricmc.net/use)
- If you make a Forge mod, don’t change it for the Fabric Generator.
I will add more things with the time, so please be patient. However, I put all files on GitHub, so if you know Java and FreeMarker, you can help me to develop it. https://github.com/ClothCreators/MCreatorFabricGenerator
To report a bug, please use the tracker on the GitHub repository.
I would like to thanks everyone that helped me to solve problems and test it, with a special thanks to Klemen.
The files will be always and only on the GitHub page. https://github.com/ClothCreators/MCreatorFabricGenerator/releases