Currently, this tool is very incomplete, but we are re-writing it for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.16.3.
Please report bugs in the issue tracker.
These features are available in the re-written version of the generator (1.0.0-rewrite-1.16.2 on GitHub).
- Blocks (block entities are not supported yet)
- Custom code
- Items (inventory is not supported yet)
- Item groups
- Key Bindings (They still have bugs)
- Loot tables
- Music Discs
- Procedures (77 procedure blocks, and 4 global triggers)
- Ranged Items
- Back up your workspace before updating to a newer version of the plugin.
- Mods will also require [Fabric API](https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/fabric-api) to function properly, so when you want to play your mod, make sure you have fabric api.
Lead Devs - Goldorion, BoogieMonster1O1
Contributors - Klemen
Thanks to all of you helping in reporting bugs, testing or anything else.
Licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 3.0
* Mods created with this tool may be closed source and/or be distributed with a different license.
* Appropriate credit must be provided to the creators and maintainers of this software.
* Forked versions of this software must be distributed under the same license as this with attribution if distributed.
* Changes must be stated if any modified works are to be distributed.
* Under no circumstances can you state that modified works are endorsed by the original creators.
- Updated to the second 2020.5 snapshot
- Started to update biomes to the second 2020.5 snapshot. (Structures and Default Features)
- [Bug] Blocks Break Thread Three Fix #74 and #80
- Added overworld biome generation.
- Updated to minecraft 1.16.3
- Fixed a crash with modmenu
- Updated to 1.16.3 rc-1
- Re-added modmenu support
- Added Ranged Item mod element.
- Added Plant mod element
- Added Biome mod element
- Added the damage vs mob/animal for items (#68)
- Some mapping changes
- [Bugfix] Fixed Item, Tool and Block Tooltips
- [Bugfix] Fixed block_nbt_num_set
- [Bugfix] Fixed commands (fixes #65)
- Updated Fabric, Fabric API and mapping versions
- [Bugfix #45] Procedures didn't compile properly (#57)
- [Bugfix #50] Food elements didn't compile properly (#59)
- Added emissive lighting for blocks (#59)
The plugins now require Cloth Commons to work.
- Added all mappings (1.16.2 and before)
- Fixed x y z dependencies in global triggers
- Fixed #47
- Fixed #51
- Updated the generator to Minecraft 1.16.2
- Fixed #48
This version has been tested, so a lot of errors have been fixed before we released it, but there are still bugs.
Anyways, if you find a bug please report it on the tracker 😀
- Added overlays
- Added music discs
- Added key bindings (They still have bugs)
- Added commands
- Added enchantments
- Fixed all (or almost, an option for the items has been deactivated for the moment) elements of the first alpha version.
You should be able to make mods now. Sorry for the last version, BoogieMonster implements a lot of things, but don't test them.
|196.57 KB||196.57 KB|
|186.62 KB||186.62 KB|