Joined Aug 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Invalid player data when opening world

So once I updated Mcreator to the newest version everything was going smooth until once I tried opening a world. The generation screen seemed normal but after the generation was completed, I was met with a black screen for three seconds (it is actually 16, 16, 16 in rgb) and then I was kicked from the world due to "Invalid player data"

I tried to reinstall Mcreator multiple times but it didnt work. I tried making a new world but it didnt work. I don't know what to do. Oh, bless me, the masterminds on the Troubleshooting topic, bless me with your wisdom.

Last seen on 22:20, 20. Jul 2024
Joined Jul 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I may not be a…
Thu, 10/26/2023 - 23:49

I may not be a troubleshooting master, but I have a few ideas. First, if you had any plugins installed before you updated your mcreator version, make sure that they are removed from the plugin folder. Next, if you have any elements with locked code, temporarily copy their code and unlock them to test and see if they're causing any issues. If neither of those apply, what I would do is create a duplicate of your whole workspace, import it into mcreator under a different name, and start deleting elements and trying the world again until you find what element is causing the issue, then you can go back to your original workspace and modify/remove the element. If that doesn't work, I have no others ideas I can think of, I wish you good luck.