Any Idea on how to make an ability that is only available after a set amount of left clicks ?

Started by Raito099 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 00:19, 9. Nov 2023
Joined Oct 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Any Idea on how to make an ability that is only available after a set amount of left clicks ?
Sun, 10/29/2023 - 00:57 (edited)

Hello ! I'm very very new to MCCreator. I've created a whip for myself with extended range (it was very very long.) and that's the only thing i made.

Today, i'd like to create a Gunblade mod. There is one already, but it doesn't suit what i'd like to have. 

If you ever happen to play FF14, that's my approach of it :
So i'd like to create that gunblade, with a set attack speed. And, after a number of left click, have a right click available, (perhaps turned on via a buff ? Or maybe by creating an ammunition after set number of clicks that can be kept & used for the right click would be the best but i don't think that's doable. idk how yet) the right click would be an ability that creates an explosion on the enemy hit. I have to find a way to make it destroy zero blocks and not hit the player too I suppose ?

Anyway if you think you have an idea on how to have an ability being usable after a set number of clicks that would be great ! (I'd need to have dumb explanations too, cause i'm so new to this)"

Edited by Raito099 on Sun, 10/29/2023 - 00:57
Last seen on 00:19, 9. Nov 2023
Joined Oct 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
idk how to edit so i'll do…
Sat, 10/28/2023 - 01:14

idk how to edit so i'll do it here : "Anyway if you think you have an idea on how to have an ability being usable after a set number of clicks that would be great ! (I'd need to have dumb explanations too, cause i'm so new to this)"