Please help my music disk audio is broken.

Started by GutteralJoker86 on

Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions

Last seen on 18:51, 28. Jan 2024
Joined Oct 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Please help my music disk audio is broken.

Hello so i just wanna say that my music disk audio was made in garage band, then i uploaded it to my drive, then i downloaded it from my drive, then i converted it to OGG so it works on mcreator. (yes i checked the OGG filer audio to see if it worked, and it worked just fine) then i selected the audio for the music disk. then i tested the music disk ingame, but for some magical reason the music disk suddenly stoped in the middle of playing the audio.

Last seen on 20:43, 20. Aug 2024
Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I recommend using a program…
Tue, 11/07/2023 - 05:13

I recommend using a program such as Audacity to get a better look at your sound files, as it's otherwise pretty hard to diagnose the problem. You also might want to double check you're using a Mono, (not stereo) OGG track, otherwise the disc might not be working properly. If it's a really long music disc, that might also be an issue? I'm not sure if there's a time limit there, but it could be causing problems.

Last seen on 18:51, 28. Jan 2024
Joined Oct 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
also the the reason why it…
Fri, 11/17/2023 - 01:39

also the the reason why it did not work is because of the tick stuff that i did not understand back then :/                                       [also thank you for the help]