User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Dinosaurs, tameable, rideable, storeable, pets

Hello, I'm new.

My English is as bad as my creatures skins. (sorry in advance, for both)
Last few months, I have been messing around with Mcreator.
Made some living entities, some items, some weapons, tweaked some armor and made some recipes. Also I tried to learn how procedures work. Copied some free models, and messed around in blockbench. I stink at making skins, but the models I made, do look sort of decent for a dinosaur in minecraft.

To be fair, I always love to mod games, dig around in files and learn new things but I do not know anything about coding.
Mcreator is great for the basics, for someone like me. But my idea goes far beyond my capabilities.

So here's just an idea.
Like my name suggest, I like dinosaurs and I would love to see more of them in Minecraft.

I want most of them tameable, and Some rideable with a creature inventory: with a Gui and  3slots.  Slot 0 :saddle, slot1 for 'horse armor'  slot2:chest, that opens up 4 to 8 inventory slots when activated. (items drop on death) You need to store the dinosaur back into its pod if its about to die, or use a splash potion of health or specific food and sneak-rightclick to heal it.
Also, I want the tames to have 2 'modes', mode defensive: only attack on being hurt or owner being hurt, mode agressive kill every mob in 20 block radius, (it can ofcourse die like that, so be carefull)

I have, two bossses in mind at the moment, the T-Rex, on land (breaks trees, leaves, and blocks infront and shoots a sonic beam when it roars as a ranged attack) and Spinosaurus in the water.  T-rex, can drop a spawn egg for a tameable t-rex baby skeleton

Tamed water creatures, will give you waterbreating potion effect when mounted for 2 minutes, and can be ridden in the water with the speed of a boat, some can walk on land, others need to be stored in a pod to take with you.
Semi-rare and harder to tame Flying dinosaurs that can be ridden (flyers have low hp and cannot wear armor and die easy when in combat).

Most large dinosaurs, give bleed effect on bite, (poisen-like damage)
Others do poison ranged attacks, or have a poisenous bite.

I made a little video, I will post the link to it here if anyone wants to see some of the dinosaurs.
at the moment I have:
The T-rex (boss), Allosaurus (not finished), Velociraptor, Sabretooth, One flyer (small) Pteradonon.
The water mobs that are broken (speed in water is 200 but they move like they are stuck), Spinosaurus, Baryonyx, Kaprosuchus, Coelacanth.
A small Anky, still needs tweaking, Stegosaurus, Whooly rhino, Whooly mammoth.

All of them need to be re-skinned so they look better.

Dino-mod mcreator minecraft 1.20.1 (youtube.com)