User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Request for Visual Procedure Descriptions in mcreator Community

Dear MCreator Community,

I'm reaching out to express my challenges in learning procedures within the software. I've found a way to better understand these complexities by associating different aspects with colors. Here's a glimpse of my approach:

- Yellow: Blockstate

- Orange: Direction or World

- Red: Itemstacks

- Light Blue (mixes to Green): Player blocks

- Medium Blue: Entity blocks and logic blocks (slightly different color)

- Dark Blue: Maths

- Pink: Projectiles

- Green: Texts (strings) and loops

This color-coded system has been immensely helpful for me to follow and comprehend procedures effectively. Unfortunately, the community's response has been limited, and I feel unheard. I have unique learning needs, and while suggestions like slowing down videos or using zoom can be helpful for some, they don't address my specific challenges.

I understand that my learning style may be unconventional, but I implore the community to consider diverse needs. I'm not asking for special treatment, just a bit of understanding and patience. I've found solace in using an older version of MCreator, and I want to express my gratitude to Goldorion for their support in this journey.

In sharing this, I hope for a more inclusive and supportive environment within the community, where everyone's learning styles are acknowledged and respected.

Thank you, Goldorion, for your invaluable support. Your assistance has been instrumental in helping me navigate the intricacies of MCreator. I truly appreciate your understanding and guidance.

Sincerely,

I honestly don't remember…
Sat, 02/17/2024 - 17:03

I honestly don't remember what I did for you, but if I could help you a bit, I'm happy :)