Does anyone have ideas for what these can be used for, or any new items/mobs to add to my mod?

Started by Homk on

Topic category: Mod ideas exchange

Last seen on 09:06, 18. Apr 2024
Joined Sep 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Does anyone have ideas for what these can be used for, or any new items/mobs to add to my mod?

In my mod, theres these items that have no use yet:

Gobbo Feather - A green and purple feather from a strange bird creature.

Lunar Rock Sample - These are currently unobtainable.

Noogen Quartz - A pinkish quartz that can be found in purple forests with giant trees.

Lanarr Ore - An ore with green metallic shards. I'm going to make tools and armor with this, but I can't think of any other uses myself.

Green Roojy - Roojies are a red ore that's similar to rubies, but there's a green variant of it that comes from a dark desert biome.

Reinforced Glass Lenses - Reinforced glass lenses are made of the stuff that astronaut vizors are made of. Astronaut helmets are made with reinforced panes, but the lenses have no use yet.

Red Lenses - Like reinforced glass lenses, but made of a different material. They are made from red roojies.

Bigbogpog Wart - There are rat-like insects called bigbogpogs (my sister came up with that lol) that spread diseases to things that come too close. They are covered with warts.

Skarchy Husk - In the dark deserts, there are strange mobs called skarchies that have a tough, brittle shell. You can get pieces of their shell by killing them.

If anyone's got ideas, that would be really helpful! :)

Last seen on 02:33, 28. Mar 2024
Joined Mar 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Gobbo Feather - Craft it…
Mon, 03/18/2024 - 20:47

Gobbo Feather - Craft it with a stick to get a weapon with very little damage but very high knockback (Kind of like a handheld fan)
Lunar Rock Sample - When combined with Lanarr Ore, makes an item called "Lunar Alloy" that can be used to craft a multitool of sorts
Noogen Quartz - I don't have a great idea for this one. Maybe a custom potion brewed with it? Or an enchanted acquired with it in someway?
Lanarr Ore - Refer to "Lunar Rock Sample"
Green Roojy - Decorative blocks. I imagine this would look really cool as a block with brick and polished and chiseled variants.
Reinforced Glass Lenses - Used to make goggles that make everything within a certain range of you glow, including invis players >:)
Red Lenses - I have no ideas for this one tbh
Bigbogpog Wart - Used to make a poison 3 potion
Skarchy Husk - Used to make a reinforced shield with a lot of durability

I hope some of these ideas helped you :)

Last seen on 09:06, 18. Apr 2024
Joined Sep 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
tysm! these are really cool…
Sat, 03/30/2024 - 09:32

tysm! these are really cool ideas :D