Joined Mar 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
custom entity bug

So I created a modded entity, but it's completely invisible, here are the details :

Both its texture and its shadow are invisible, and if I do F3+B,I can't even see its hit box, however, I CAN collide with it (I have set it to have collision), however I can't hit it, hit it even though I haven't activated "disable bounding box". It has both a base texture and a texture layer that's set to glowing, both are invisible. Nite that the sound effects of the entity do work perfectly fine though.

I created the model in block bench, which consists of 4 cubes, all of which are in their own group, all the cubes have a different name from each other, but have the same name has the group they're in. I exported the model as a Java entity and I saved the base texture alongside the moddel to make sure it fit the model, the glow texture is litteraly the same but with parts of it erased. 

Also, I didn't enable "transparent model", and I double checked every setting to make sure I hadn't done something wrong that made it invisible. 

Note that there's not a single thing I understand about logs and java/Json script.