portal to a dimension

Started by ikeros on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 13:44, 9. Apr 2024
Joined Mar 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
portal to a dimension

Hello, I want help for my berserk mod since I don't know how to make a portal the way I want and I don't know if it is possible or not.

What I want is that when using an item in my case, the behelit creates a structure and that in the structure there is an area in which if you get into it, it will teleport you to the dimension which will be a single giant structure that will occupy the entire dimension and that The only way to get out is either by dying or by killing a mob that will give you an item to get out. The latter, I do know how to do it, but what I don't know how to do is so that the structure that generates the item can function as a portal and that you can from within. act as another "portal" that returns  you to the normal world. Thank you and if anyone knows anything I appreciate the help.

The water in this image is where the portal should be to be able to go to the dimension.

Last seen on 05:29, 15. Apr 2024
Joined Mar 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
create a block when you…
Thu, 03/28/2024 - 10:04

create a block when you touch it, teleport the player to your dimension, and add the block to the structure