How do i use the "get result of the recipe type" block from the Just enough recipes plugin?

Started by MitamaKirai on

Topic category: Plugins and third-party tools

Last seen on 11:02, 26. Apr 2024
Joined Feb 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How do i use the "get result of the recipe type" block from the Just enough recipes plugin?

as the title says im struggling to find out how to use the "get result of the recipe type" block from the Just enough recipes plugin id love some help as i have absolutely no clue how to use it as the main page does not explain well my main issue though is not the slots on the right side of it but what do i slot the block itself into heres a few screenshots of what ive tried and how the other parts look like

Here is the crafting station guiHere is the Recipe type

Here is the item recipe

Here is the first attempt at using the procedure that failedand heres the 2nd where i tried editing the mcreator template for a crafting table that also did not workand thats it please id love some help ive been at this for 3 days trying i also asked on the main plugin page but never got a proper answer but that might just have been because my bad wording while asking anyways if anyone could help me out here id be incredibly grateful.

Last seen on 12:23, 27. Apr 2024
Joined Jul 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Why are you checking every…
Sat, 03/30/2024 - 06:43

Why are you checking every slot for the items? Just check that the result item from the procedure is not an empty itemstack, and use it as the result. You won't need to add any other Ifs for other recipes after, just make more recipe elements.

Also, you should use procedures from slot & gui procedures to get/set items instead of x y z of block because I'm pretty sure the x y z is the location of the player.

Joined Feb 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thank you so much i was…
Sat, 03/30/2024 - 19:13

Thank you so much i was finally able to get it working! only thing is if you press the brew button to craft if the recipe is not exactly the same itll give nothing and remove the items which is something i want to keep for this crafting station but i wanted to know what i should do to change that for another station im planning on making heres the procedure i used and sorry for the trouble

Last seen on 12:23, 27. Apr 2024
Joined Jul 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Set an itemstack local…
Sat, 03/30/2024 - 19:23

Set an itemstack local variable to the result. Then go in Minecraft components, get empty items tack. Only make it remove the items if the result variable isn't empty itemstack.

Joined Feb 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
thank you so much it worked.
Sat, 03/30/2024 - 20:19

thank you so much it worked.